Thursday, December 8, 2011

Beach Bunny Swimwear "Lola" Cruise Collection 2012

Beach Bunny's 2012 "Lola" Cruise line is a lot of sequins, satin, lace and glam. Patriotic, primary colors and styles with gemstones and bows. Definitely appropriate for a pool party in Vegas. I also happen to love that BB isn't afraid to use curvier models. My favorite styles are fairly different from each other. 
First I think that the most feminine look from this collection is the Cherry Pie balconette set- it definitely stays true to their prints, colors and lingerie styling. I cannot get enough of the balconette top, although you might need some double-stick tape if you are larger than a B.  This is not a suit that you will be much of anything outside of sipping champagne and laying in the sun.




The second is the Speak to Me in the turquoise- love the gemstones. You can tell this color would be stunning in the sunlight and probably distract from any lack of tan this time of year.






Last is the ultra sexy Fast Lane. I can't decide if this reminds me more of a nun gone bad or a biker chick. Although I usually don't go for suits that have a ton of extra detail, beads, and strings hanging off, this one does it well and keeps it relatively simply.




Note to self: do not even think about wearing a Beach Bunny bikini without a serious conversation with your bikini waxer. 


Also, I own the original BB Lady Lace style and I have noticed that you definitely have to be gentle with these suits. In other words, be very careful taking them on and off so you don't rip the lace or damage the gorgeous gemstones.

No comments:

Post a Comment