Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Vix - Web Exclusives

I also thought that in my enthusiasm over Vix's Cruise 2011 collection, I might check out their "Web Exclusives." I love the red hot Rene Carmen Bandeau and Rouched Bottom! Although I don't own that many red bikinis, I think this would be one I would definitely look into. One thing I like really like about this style is the rouched bottom which looks like it would be a little more "forgiving" in terms of fit. I also think the bandeau top looks like it would give a little more support. I will have to keep my eyes peeled for this one in case it somehow makes it out of the "web" exclusives and into the stores. It kind of reminds me of that red Indah bikini Kate Hudson wore famously a few years back- in great way!

No comments:

Post a Comment